Performance management is the process of communication between manager and employee that results in mutual understanding of what the employee has achieved over a set period of time and what they need to do during the next period of time. This includes setting performance objectives and standards.
This course covers:
- What is performance management?
- Position descriptions and KPIs
- Performance appraisal methods and meetings
- Provide regular feedback
- Recognising and dealing with performance
- Performance and skills gaps and planning for improvement
Cost: $60 (includes GST)